“The ability to receive from within is the key to expanding consciousness.” – Edwin Steinbrecher, author of The Inner Guide Meditation.
The inner guide is a positive being who is connected to us to through love or duty and is deeply invested
in our growth and development.
In this workshop we will explore specific ways of contacting and deepening your relationship with your inner
This workshop will be part gentle practice and part explanation.
We will explore:
• different meditative techniques suitable for this work
• how the inner guide sometimes speaks, yet at other times shows, and how to develop your connection
• how to differentiate between the voice of the inner guide and the fears or projections of the ego
• how to keep yourself protected during such adventures, and how to ground yourself afterwards
• how to build a personalised, regular practice of contacting your inner guide
To build a solid inner guide contact is to embark on a transformative journey to enlightenment and awareness, so this workshop will be of benefit to all skill levels.
Those who have a solid spirit guide team already in place may find the discussion around the topic useful, particularly in the specifics of this practice, while those who are just starting out on the road of developing inner contacts will find the material extremely valuable.
Richard Abbot has been working with this specific practice for 25 years and it forms one of the two pillars of his whole approach to consciousness and spirituality (the other being numerology).
View More in this Category