This is a perfect workshop both for healing practitioners and alternative medicine enthusiasts interested in bolstering their own personal health and well-being.
Participants will learn simple therapies for common ailments, tips for maintaining seasonal wellness, and resources for ongoing study in the Tibetan Science of Healing.
Traditional Tibetan Medicine, or Sowa Rigpa (the Science of Healing), is likely the world’s oldest unbroken medical lineage, with roots reaching back into ancient pre-Buddhist Tibet and trans-continental healing traditions.
It is a remarkably sophisticated healing science, intricately weaving the highly potent Himalayan materia medica with traditional diagnostics, nutrition, and personalised typology. It is a truly holistic
system, seeking to identify the physiological, psychological, and energetic causes of disease.
With over a thousand years of research and refinement, Sowa Rigpa offers one of the most efficacious healing modalities found in the world today.
In this workshop, we will explore some of the foundational theories of Tibetan Medicine and learn how to integrate them into our daily lives:
• the essential energetic, psychological, and biological concepts behind Traditional Tibetan Medicine
• how this sophisticated ancient healing system can benefit you, your environment, and your work with others
• how to identify the humoral constitutions of yourself and others
• the best dietary, behavioural, and therapeutic approaches for dealing with individual typologies
• spiritual and energetic healing methods used in Traditional Tibetan Medicine and tantric Buddhism
• how to best integrate this ancient healing knowledge into our own modern lives, and how to develop our intrinsic healing knowledge
View More in this Category